(G SUITE PROMO CODES ARE VALID TILL APRIL 30)
Welcome G Suiters!!! If you are here to get some financial discount on G Suite Business Coupon Code while trying to register the account, then you are at right place. Because we provide various legitimate promo codes and coupons to various countries.
All you have to do is to follow the following guidelines carefully G Suite Business promotional available for USA, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Belgium, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, Germany, Netherlands and Singapore.
So let’s proceed further and follow the below step by step guidance to open new branded G Suite account.
How to get a 20% Discount using G Suite Promo Code for Business?
Please Guide me
1. Not able to see coupons anywhere in this post??? Well, need not to worry. You can refer below link where you can get tons of coupons which is valid for all above-mentioned countries. ⇓
Want to try free trial on G Suite service? Then click below link and proceed further:
- It’s beneficial to use free service unless you are assured of buying it.
2. After getting promo codes, you need to login to your G suite admin panel.
3. After that click on Billing section to setup billing plans. You can use reference images.
4. After that, you need to select your desired country and currency for payments
5. After following point 4, you need to select which plan do you want to proceed further whether Basic or Business.
Look at the image below which shows G Suite features:
6. Let’s assume that you have select ‘Basic Plan’. After that you will observe that, there are even two more plans under Basic plan i.e., Flexible Plan and Annual Plan. (if you reach to this point, then you are 99% done)
Here is a clear idea what resides under Flexible and Annual Plan:
7. After selecting any of the above plan, apply respective promo code. You will find this type of message,
“20% off each month for 12 month(s) if minimum monthly bill is $1.00”
8. After that click on continue, and your G Suite promo code successfully will be used.
- Note: To get 20% discount, please make sure you are entering promo code while setting up billing account. You can’t enter it later.
9. Sometimes you will not find any 20% off discount. Don’t worry. Please follow next instruction.
- Note: You order summary don’t show your reduced amount as per the Google’s policy. But one thing is sure, it does show you the promotion code and a short note about it which will be applied later after filling up tax information section.
10. After clicking on continue, you will need to fill in contact billing and tax information section. (This is absolutely safe and you can proceed because this whole process is under Google’s domain)
11. Having trouble while creating G Suite account. Hit comment buttons and tell us what is your problem
Check out the Discount price according to each country after applying coupon code
|Country||Discount (%)||Price before Discount||Price after Discount|
|United States||20||$50 per user/yr||$40 per user/yr|
|United Kingdom||20||£33 per user/yr||£26.4 per user/yr|
|Australia||20||$50 per user/yr||$40 per user/yr|
|Belgium||20||€40 per user/yr||€32 per user/yr|
|Brazil||20||$50 per user/yr||$40 per user/yr|
|Canada||20||$50 per user/yr||$40 per user/yr|
|Chile||20||$50 per user/yr||$40 per user/yr|
|Colombia||20||$50 per user/yr||$40 per user/yr|
|France||20||€40 per user/yr||€32 per user/yr|
|Germany||20||€40 per user/yr||€32 per user/yr|
|Hong Kong||20||$50 per user/yr||$40 per user/yr|
|India||20||INR 1500 per yr||INR 1200 per yr|
|Ireland||20||€40 per user/yr||€32 per user/yr|
|Italy||20||€40 per user/yr||€32 per user/yr|
|Japan||20||¥6000 per user/yr||¥4800 per user/yr|
|Mexico||20||$50 per user/yr||$40 per user/yr|
|Netherlands||20||€40 per user/yr||€32 per user/yr|
|New Zealand||20||$50 per user/yr||$40 per user/yr|
|Portugal||20||€40 per user/yr||€32 per user/yr|
|Singapore||20||$50 per user/yr||$40 per user/yr|
|Spain||20||€40 per user/yr||€32 per user/yr|
Having some question about process???
Question: How to proceed with payment???
Answer: If you don’t want to pay right now, don’t worry! You can get 14 days free trial period of G Suite. But after the free trial days, you have to pay by Debit/credit card using G Suite Promo Code.