How to get G Suite Promo Code? Well find out below.
The users will approximately save around $10-20 for the first twelve months.
Quick G Suite Promo Code For US/CA: Get Coupon Here
Apply coupon now and know better cost reduction tips below.
Note: For other countries, you can avail discount from below links.
Find G Suite Promo Code 2019 For 20% Discount:
1. Get coupon through following Google form.
Please note that we are collecting your information just for record purpose. We do not used your information for any personal use.
Alternatively, you can use the free account for 14 days.
Note: G Suite is a trademark of Google. We only promote products. We are not representing as Google.
Discount is applicable for below countries only:
US, India, UK, Canada, UAE, Australia, Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, France, German0, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico.
Also Netherlands, New Zealand, Peru, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, etc.
Note: The program is only applicable for a basic plan for countries like India, Brazil, Mexico, etc.
QUICK SUMMARY TO SET G SUITE ACCOUNT:
- Visit 14 days trial link.
- Sign up for G Suite.
- Provide required information and set up your account.
- Go to “Admin Panel” and select on “Billing” tab.
- Select your country and suitable Plan.
- Apply G Suite Promo Code.
- Make payment and get full access to G Suite apps.
HOW TO SEE DISCOUNT IN TRANSACTION:
When you apply the G Suite Promo Code and complete billing procedure, visit billing account’s transactions to see the discount:
- From the Dashboard, click on Billing.
- Next to subscription, click on Action and then ‘Access billing account.’
- Under Transactions, please click ‘View Transactions and Documents.’
TERMS & CONDITIONS TO USE:
Users can avail G Suite Promo Code for one time only.
They have designed to be in such a way that their system restricts users to use a coupon for just one time.
After applying the code, users have rights to check whether a discount has applied or not.
If you found any error, then please contact Google immediately.
Time to time Google may change offers & promotions:
1. Coupon valid for only those user who has valid registration of the gsuite standard terms and conditions.
2. G Suite Promo Code is not transferable or not for sale.
3. While setup billing account, the user can use only one code for one time only.
4. The user can avail discounts when they meet minimum user requirements.
5. As the user will get a 20% discount for the next 12 months, discounted amount will be applied monthly till the subscription period.
6. If you have chosen the Annual Plan and wants to cancel subscription plan before the end of the annual commitment period, you will charge the full amount of promotion amount.
How to cancel G Suite Account:
Please note that this procedure applied to all G Suite plans.
Please tell us why you are leaving G Suite family at the comment box below.
Follow below steps to cancel your G Suite account for your organization:
1. Cancel G Suite subscription.
For business plan or enterprise plan, you need to wait 60 days before you use your domain with a new subscription.
Sometimes many of the users don’t follow the correct method to complete the payment process.
Therefore, they stuck with a billing procedure.
So, no problem.
That’s why I am here.
Fix your problem instantly by reading below Q&A.
Even if you have some query to ask; use the comment section.
1. Something wrong while completing billing setup. Is there any issue or it is just me?
Answer: You need to go again to restart billing setup.
Sign in to your Google Admin Console and sign in using your ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ administration account.
2. I am unable to select the proper payment options I want. Why?
Answer: Then there is only one solution you need to follow.
If you are setting up the 1st subscription to your Google billing account, click Back in the setup window and select the right country correctly.
3. I have selected another currency while setting up the billing currency. What should I do?
Answer: If by confusion you selected Indian currency as Rupees, then you can switch to US dollar.
Click Back option and select the correct currency.
4. I want to see my discount after applying coupon code. Where is it?
Answer: After completing the order, your paid service begins.
Go to transaction from billing account and there you can see the discount which was applied.
5. Still, I don’t understand the fundamental difference between Flexible and Annual Plan. Can you please once again explain it?
Answer: Why not.
In the Flexible Plan, you can add/delete users at any time you want.
However, in this plan, you pay for the service used during that month. Hence, you billed monthly.
In Annual Plan, package is for a whole year.
That’s why you are getting the discount rate.
You can add users to this plan also, but can not delete them during that one year.
6. What if I don’t see any other country in the form list menu?
Answer: If that is the case, the user needs to cancel their account.
After that, they can open a new one to use the new address.
7. Google denies my bank detailed after submitting information?
Answer: There is the only solution to this. Make sure to enter exact details.
If necessary, please contact your concern bank directly.
8. Hi! Am I the only Indian user-facing debit/credit cards issue?
Answer: Probably not. Right now due to issues with the 3D secure verification service, Google can’t accept Indian Debit cards.
Sometimes, Google may reject specific credit cards. Hence the best way is to try another method like Net Banking.
9. Is G Suite 14 days trial period safe? Means do I have to enter bank details early during my free trial too?
Answer: Yes! If you are not thinking about the billing process, you can try free G Suite.
It will will not cost any money until your 14 days trial periods is over.
10. Thanks for 20% discount. But I am still confused between Basic and Business plan. Which plan should I use?
Answer: If you are first time user, go with the first one:
In Basic plan, the user can use professional emails, able to makes meeting using calendars, online document sharing, edition, and storage.
Additionally, you can do a video meeting. But remember, basic costs 5 USD per user per month.
Hence, it’s better to use Promotion Code to avail 20% discount.
In Business Plan, you will get bumper facilities like storage.
In the organization, you can permit people to use Google vault.
This plan comes with Drive administration, auditing and user can report some of the issues in the features.
11. What should I do if I gets an error after applying coupon, “The promotion code you entered has already used before.”
Answer: Please get another code from the above links.
12. Can I use Code for Enterprise Plan?
Answer: No. You can use promo code for Basic as well as Business plans except for countries like India, Mexico who provides a coupon code for the Basic plan only.
13: Is there any discount for Enterprise plan?
Answer: I am afraid but not.
You have to buy the whole package for the full price. Only Basic, as well as Business plan, offers a 20% discount using promo code.
14. There is no mention of G Suite Enterprise. How much would it cost?
Answer: Enterprise will cost you $25 per user per month. Sorry, but there is no discount on this plan.
15. I get this error, “The promotion code you entered is not valid for the selected product.” when I copied correct my country’s code. How to solve this?
Answer: You may have selected the wrong plan. If you applied Promo Code for a Business plan and sought for Basic plan, then this error will occur.
Note: Charges for this plan will be 10 USA per user per month.
16: What if old existing user uses Promo Code for another domain, can I use promo code during renewal or my billing?
Answer: If you are registering for new G Suite account with new email ID, then Promo Code will work.
However, there is no promotion box feature while renewing. Promo Code is available for new and fresh users only.
17: I find this error after Promo Code applied, “The promotion code you entered is not valid for selected product”?
Answer: If you select wrong G Suite plans and tries to apply code, then you might find this issue. So better go back and choose your program correctly.
18: I am from England. So why is there is offers for basic as well as business?
Answer: As mentioned above, Promo Code applicable to mentioned 21 countries only.
Right now Google focuses on important countries like USA, Canada, Germany, India, Brazil, the UK, Australia, etc. In the future, Google plans to open such opportunities for remaining countries to avail discount.
19: I consistently get this warning, “This promo code is not valid for selected currency”?
Answer: When you select wrong, or you received promo Code from other counties, then you might find this issue. Please ensure to select your correct country and apply the respective code.
20. Could I switch billing plans later to another program?
Answer: Yes, you can. A user has the right to move from Annual to Flexible. But only during this below situation.
- While you are on 14 days trial period and
- when it’s about time to renew your subscription
But things are very different if you are on flexible plan and want to change into Annual.
Because the Annual plan is not available in some of the countries; hence if it is possible, you can switch during your trial time.
21. I used promo code and chose a flexible plan. But how to switch billing plans?
Answer: You will not be able to change from flexible to annual plan if you purchase G Suite Business online. Also if you buy this plan through your personal Gmail account, you can’t switch.
22. Hello! Google Apps for Work free 14 days trial period is about to end. When my first automatic transaction will start?
Answer: If your free trial started in July. Your paid subscription will begins in August.
Google will start debiting the money at the opening of the month means at the beginning of September.
Unless you cancel your subscription, you will charge automatically in each month.
23. I am not able to sign up into Gsuite account. What is the issue?
Answer: If you are trying to login into using your person Gmail Id, then you might get this error,
“admin.google.com is for G Suite accounts only. Regular Gmail accounts cannot be used to sign in to admin.google.com.”
Hence click on Admin Console and try to login with your admin address that doesn’t end with “@gmail.com.”
Question: When will I get a promo code after registering through a respective form?
Answer: You will get promo code within minutes if you enter correct mail ID and your business domain name.
Question: Will I get Discount for Business plan through this form?
Answer: Yes! Definitely.
Question: What is the validity of coupon If I get more than two codes?
Answer: Even though we have written on the top of this post, sometimes promo code would be useful for the next four months.
Question: How many users can I add under one domain name?
Answer: You can add multiple users under one single domain name.
But note that you will charge amount for active users only.
Hence setting up your billing account using coupon, sign in into Google Domains and add maximum users.
Question: For how many days do I need to pay for my G Suite account?
Answer: You can pay for even one single day or 2 years also.
CREATE G SUITE ACCOUNT:
Add the total number of employees from your organization. Fill up information and register your domain name to create a new G Suite account.
- It’s better to use free trial unless you are sure of purchasing it.
Note: If creating an account using coupon code, better to go for Annual plan.
When you select “Basic or Business” option to open a new start signup process you will see below steps that you need to take carefully:
STEP 1: Let’s get started-
Type your business name. For example in our case “G Suite Deals.”
Select the approx number of employees you want to add. If more than 242 employees are working under your organization, then go with 300+.
Finally, select your country. and click Next.
STEP 2: What’s your contact info?
On the second page, fill your first name, last name and your existing Gmail address that ends with “email@example.com.”
STEP 3: Does your company have a domain?
If you already have a domain of your business, then select this “YES, I HAVE ONE I CAN USE” option.
STEP 4: What’s your business’s domain name?
Type your domain name. For example “gsuitedeals.com.”
STEP 5: Use this domain to set up the account?
STEP 6: How you’ll sign in
Type username. For example “admin.”
Note: Your email address will be “firstname.lastname@example.org.”
Choose a strong password that includes Capital case, small case, one number, and one special character.
Lastly, click on “AGREE AND CREATE ACCOUNT.”
2. You will get coupon from above respective countries after filling your details (like domain name and email ID). After getting it, you can log in to ‘G Suite Admin Panel.’
3. Please go to ‘Billing Setup’ where you can start your billing plans and apply the requested promotional code.
4. After that, select your ‘Country and its Currency‘ properly otherwise gsuite coupon won’t apply.
5. There are two major plans that User needs to select for their G Suite account. You can check the following reference images where we have explained every detail thoroughly.
Statistics of newly joined G Suite users using Google Codes:
Is Annual Plan Better Plan?
If purchasing the Annual Plan service, it means you decide to go for one year.
However, you can be billed monthly for this plan, and it sounds good.
If you select G Suite Basic plan, you will rate USD 72 per user per year and its different for other countries.
Note: The Annual Plan recommended for growing or new organizations.
If purchasing the Annual Plan, you must enter a total number of licenses for each user.
However, later you can either add or remove user accounts as you wish. But you will not delete your license until you renew the period of annual plan.
STEPS TO DOWNGRADE G SUITE PLAN:
If you have a G Suite Business plan or Enterprise plan, you can downgrade your existing plan.
Isn’t it awesome?
If you downgrade now and wish to roll back, you have to wait for 60 days before you can upgrade.
- From the Dashboard, click on Billing option.
- You can see an ACTION tab next to your G Suite subscription. Click on that.
- Now you can Downgrade your current plan to G Suite Basic or G Suite Business.
- After that, click on the bottom-right corner of the window where you can Downgrade to G Suite Basic or G Suite Business.
- Now its time to choose your payment.
- If you want a discount for payment, you can use a given promo code and apply in the Promotion Code field.
- Next Click Continue.
- Check the box terms of the agreement and click Continue.
- Enjoy your new PLAN.
UPGRADE G SUITE FROM BASIC TO BUSINESS:
- Sign into an administrator account using your G Suite email address.
- From Admin console, go to Billing
- Under Available upgrades, click on Find Out More.
- Can you see Get started in the right? Click on it.
- Enter your Promo Code in Promotion Code field and click on Continue.
- Check the terms of the agreement and click Continue.
♦ HOW BASIC FEATURES DIFFERENT THAN THE BUSINESS:
- Choose the above plans wisely. I must suggest you for the Business plan as it includes amazing features which may surprise you.
Let’s say you decided to pick ‘Basic Plan.’ Under it, there are two more minor plans which need to choose wisely, i.e., Flexible Plan and Annual Plan.
Note: I would recommend going for Annual plan as it would cost you less that Flexible plan.
♦ HERE IS G SUITE FLEXIBLE PLAN VS ANNUAL PLAN:
♦ FOR G SUITE BASIC PLAN:
♦ FOR G SUITE BUSINESS PLAN:
6. Assume that you have select Flexible Plan, for example, you will see the ‘Promotion Code‘ tab. (If you reach up to this point, then you are 99% done)
7. But where is my G Suite Coupon?
No need to worry.
You can get code for your country from above links.
8. After applying the respective voucher, you will find this type of message,
“20% off each month for 12 month(s) if a minimum monthly bill is $1.00.”
9. Then click on continue, and your promotion code successfully will be used.
- Note: To get a 20% g suite discount; please make sure you are entering correct promo code provided from email while setting up a billing account. You can’t apply later.
10. Sometimes you will not find any 20% off discount. Don’t worry. Please follow the next instruction.
- Note: You order summary don’t show your reduced amount as per Google’s policy. But one thing is sure; it does show you the coupon and a short note about it which will be applied later after filling up tax information section.
11. After clicking on continue, you will need to fill up the contact billing and tax information section.
[Note: Previously, G Suite Admin pays $5 per user/month for G Suite Basic Edition and $10 per user/month for G Suite Business Edition. Now, starting from April 2, 2019, the price has been increased.
According to the company, the pricing plan for Basic account increased by $1, and for Business, price increased by $2.
But the good news is that for Enterprise Edition, the price will not change]
12. Finish your all billing plan according to this procedure. While filling payment/billing form, if you find any troubles, follow below most asking Q&A section, or you directly contact us.
Note: Right now there is no option for Google Pay for billing procedure.
Now, what??? You can enjoy your G Suite account for the next twelve months. Yippee Hurray!!
Alternatively, you can find this post on Reddit.
1. Point to be noted that you can use promotion code only during your first payment meaning just for the first time registration. You will not be able to redeem it later.
2. Please enter the correct domain name into a particular Google form.
3. You will get 20% flat discount per user only for one year.
4. Pricing values change from country to Country, and also it would vary from Basic plan to Business one.
5. Select respective regional coupon links from above. For example, if you are from Europe, select the third link option.
6. Please don’t ignore to check your spam folder for after we mail coupons.
7. If any of the given coupons are not working (which is impossible), then you could try a 14 days trial period instead.
Please note. Unfortunately, the promotion program for the G Suite Business Plan is currently available only in the following countries:
Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, Deutschland, Hong Kong(香港), Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, España, United States, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom.
Make comments in the below section if you find any trouble during processing. I will try to contact you within an hour or mostly within a day and will try to resolve it as quickly as possible.
COUNTRY-WISE G SUITE PAYMENT PLANS:
Note: All Prices are updated according to new Financial Year.
|Country||Discount (%)||Price before Discount||Price after Discount|
|United States||20||$72 per user/yr||$57.6 per user/yr|
|United Kingdom||20||£55.20 per user/yr||£44.16 per user/yr|
|Australia||20||$100.80 per user/yr||$80.64 per user/yr|
|Belgium||20||€62.40 per user/yr||€49.92 per user/yr|
|Brazil||20||R$ 324 per user/yr||R$259.2 per user/yr|
|Canada||20||$93.60 per user/yr||$74.88 per user/yr|
|Chile||20||$72 per user/yr||$57.6 per user/yr|
|Colombia||20||$72 per user/yr||$57.6 per user/yr|
|France||20||€62.40 per user/yr||€49.92 per user/yr|
|Germany||20||€62.40 per user/yr||€49.92 per user/yr|
|Hong Kong||20||$72 per user/yr||$57.6 per user/yr|
|India||20||INR 2520 per yr||INR 2016 per yr|
|Ireland||20||€62.40 per user/yr||€49.92 per user/yr|
|Italy||20||€62.40 per user/yr||€49.92 per user/yr|
|Japan||20||¥8,160 per user/yr||¥6528 per user/yr|
|Mexico||20||MX$ 1404 per user/yr||MX$ 1123.2 per user/yr|
|Netherlands||20||€62.40 per user/yr||€49.92 per user/yr|
|New Zealand||20||$72 per user/yr||$57.6 per user/yr|
|Portugal||20||€62.40 per user/yr||€49.92 per user/yr|
|Singapore||20||$72 per user/yr||$57.6 per user/yr|
|Spain||20||€62.40 per user/yr||€49.92 per user/yr|
MIGRATE FROM GMAIL TO G SUITE
If you are reading this that means you have successfully done with all the billing procedure using our Promo Code 2019. Now the question is how you will migrate all the users from Gmail address into your corporate G Suite account.
No worry! Google has one tool named as data migration service. But to do this activity, you must sign in as ‘Super Administrator.’
Follow the below procedure to migrate from Gmail address to G Suite:
- Please Login into Google Admin console.
- In the Home page, please click Data migration.
- There, you need to select Email and click continue option to proceed further.
- After that from the Migration Source list, please choose Gmail where you will migrate Gmail IDs. Proceed by clicking Continue.
- Now click Select Users. There hover your mouse over Add ⊕ option and click select user.
- You will see Migrate From where you can enter old Gmail ID. In the Migrate To, you need to type user’s new g suite email ID.
- Click Authorize.
- Please request Gmail account owner to allow permission to view and manage their mail.
- After that, you will receive one Code which you need to paste into the Authorization Code field in the console window.
- Please click on Start.
So this is the overall process to migrate Gmail user to your G Suite mail ID.
Bored of using old features of G Suite account? Then let’s go ahead and read further updates which can improve your user experience with G Suite that you have activated using Promo Code.
1. HEALTHCARE COMPANIES ARE MOVING TO G SUITE:
To see all required data in a cloud system, nowadays many IT decision makers in hospitals, health clinics, and doctors’ offices need a convenient tool, and that is Google’s G Suite. Hence, healthcare organizations seek to use the cloud base system to get features like security, cost, and culture.
2. HOW TO EMBED GOOGLE DRAWING IN GOOGLE DOCS:
In 2019, users can embed Google drawing data into Google Docs. Furthermore, if you update your drawing file, then embed version also gets updated.
This feature has been rolled out for all G Suite users from January 7, 2019. You can use this feature from the “Insert” menu option in Docs. If you think if this feature intended to be for business or enterprise edition, then you are wrong. Even basic account also has this feature.
1. Google Drive Intelligent Search:
This month, Google has made an excellent improvement to the Google Drive search box for all Gmail users as well as G Suite users. When users lick in the search box, they will see below a bunch of options:
- Suggested search queries
- File types, edit history, priority items
- Your top associates
The feature has roll-out on February 25. The function will be ON by default.
1. Vault for Gmail Messages & Jamboard files
Google Vault products introduced two types of support for two new types of content, i.e. one is for our regular Gmail messages, and other is for Jamboard files.
- Gmail confidential mode emails: If you set your Gmail account in Gmail confidential mode, each sent or receives emails will preserve accordingly.
- Jamboard files stored files: According to Google Drive’s retention rules, Vault will retain and preserve those Jamboard files data.
2. Keep Gmail data secure:
Google company launch one security feature that will help to secure all Gmail data. For the time being, it’s being kept in beta mode to check its performance. The new feature will protect sensitive data in your emails by creating expiration dates.
The new feature will remove all the options that cause to leak your sensitive content, and the options are forward, copy, download or print messages.
3. Disable options to secure G Suite account:
New feature rolled-out into G Suite will allow admins to disable SMS or voice codec for 2 Step verification. It tends to secure your G Suite account.
No worries. Only admins are going to change these changes instead of all users.
Nowadays, SMS or phone-based verification increases so much that users don’t use other multi-factor authentication methods. Hence to raise its awareness, the latest release will enforce admins to use different ways.
4. New 2-Step Verification feature:
Google has updated some new features to G Suite. The 2-Step verification security feature has improved its interface. Furthermore, G Suite user can also launch different screens on different browsers. Finally, Expanded Bluetooth security key support.
The company added these functions to ensure ease of using G Suite account and its service. Without question, it will protect you from cyber criminals who want to steal your business data. Hence, make sure to turn it on if you don’t.
1. New Calendar Update:
Google announced a new Calendar feature, and soon it will roll out. To save time and make things easier, the company making changes to edit or create events.
The changes include:
Control visual access to the calendar grid
See guest availability without dropping the create/edit view
This feature will be ON by default. Thus all G Suite user will have a new improvement for their work.
So that’s it. So you got your coupon? Have you successfully apply for your domain? Drop a comment and tell us your website’s good name.