(G SUITE PROMOTION CODE IS VALID TILL OCTOBER 31, 2018)
Hello there! Avail exciting 20% flat discount using G Suite Promo Code. The user will save around $10-20 for the first twelve months.
Now Google is only giving you one chance to use a 20% discount (20％割引クーポン) G-Suite Coupon Code for one year. You can use this promo code for both Basic as well as Business Plan. After utilizing a G Suite Promo Code ( プロモーションコード), you can add multiple users under one domain name.
You can get G Suite Promo Code for below countries only:
US, India, UK, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan (日本), Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Argentina, AE, etc.
Fill out this form and request us your country based G Suite Promo Code:
You can visit this link: G Suite Promotion Code
Note: Alternatively, you can avail G Suite Promotion Code from below links.
[wix and retailmenot are not the only ones who provide g suite promotion code]
1. How to get a G Suite Promo Code For 20% discount?
1. Get G suite Promotion Code (Código promocional) privately without knowing anyone through following one way Google form.
- USA, Canada & MEXICO: Visit this link to get G Suite Promo Code
- Latin America & AUSTRALIA: Visit this link to get G Suite Coupon Code
- For ASIA: Visit this link to get Coupon Code
- For Europe: Visit this link to get Coupon Code
Instead of using above given G Suite referral code, if you are not sure whether or not to spend that much amount of money as well as don’t want to bother about accounting process & payment methods, then you can try 14 days free trial.
Visit below link & proceed further:
You will probably see below screen after clicking above link:
Next, you need to select the total number of employees from your organization. Fill up your information and register your domain name to create new G Suite account.
- It’s better to use free trial unless you are sure of purchasing it.
2. You will receive G Suite Promotion Code (GSuite Aktionscode) through firstname.lastname@example.org. After getting it, you can log in to ‘G Suite Admin Panel‘.
3. Please go to ‘Billing Setup‘ where you can start your billing plans and apply requested promotional code.
4. After that, select your ‘Country and its Currency‘ properly otherwise gsuite coupon won’t apply.
5. There are two major plans that User needs to select for their G Suite account. You can check following reference images where we have explained each and every detail thoroughly.
♦ HOW BASIC FEATURES DIFFERENT THAN THE BUSINESS:
- Choose the above plans wisely. I must suggest you for the Business plan as it includes amazing features which may surprise you.
Let’s say you decided to pick ‘Basic Plan‘. Under it, there are two more minor plans which need to choose wisely i.e., Flexible Plan and Annual Plan.
♦ HERE IS THE FULL DETAILS OF G SUITE PRICING PLANS:
♦ FOR G SUITE BASIC PLAN:
♦ FOR G SUITE BUSINESS PLAN:
6. Assume that you have select Flexible Plan, for example, you will see ‘Promotion Code (プロモーションコード) ‘ tab. (If you reach up to this point, then you are 99% done)
7. But where is my G Suite Coupon code (クーポン コード)???
You need not worry about it. Because we will mail you G suite Promo Code after you follow the step number (1).
8. After applying respective G Suite promo code, you will find this type of message,
“20% off each month for 12 month(s) if minimum monthly bill is $1.00”
9. Then click on continue, and your G Suite promotion code successfully will be used.
- Note: To get 20% discount, please make sure you are entering correct Gsuite promotion code provided from email while setting up a billing account. You can’t enter it later.
10. Sometimes you will not find any 20% off discount. Don’t worry. Please follow the next instruction.
- Note: You order summary don’t show your reduced amount as per the Google’s policy. But one thing is sure, it does show you the coupon and a short note about it which will be applied later after filling up tax information section.
11. After clicking on continue, you will need to fill up the contact billing and tax information section. (This is absolutely safe and you can proceed because this whole process is under Google’s domain)
Read Also: All you need to know about Google’s Jamboard
12. Finish your all billing plan according to this procedure. While filling payment/billing form, if you find any troubles, follow below most asking Q&A section, or you directly contact us.
Now, what??? You can enjoy your G Suite account for the next twelve months. Yippee Hurray!!
For a quick coupon (クーポン), you can find this post about ‘G Suite Promotion Code‘ on Reddit.
2. IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
- Point to be noted that you can use G Suite Promotion Code only during your first payment meaning just for the 1st time registration. You will not be able to redeem it later.
- Please enter correct domain name while entering your details into particular Google form.
- You will get 20% flat discount per user only for one year.
- G Suite pricing values change from country to Country, and also it would vary from Basic plan to Business one.
- Select respective regional coupon links from above. For example, if you are from Europe, select third link option.
- Please don’t ignore to check your spam folder for after we mail coupons.
- If any of the given coupon is not working (which is impossible), then you could try 14 days trial period instead.
- Please note. Unfortunately, the G Suite Promo Code for the G Suite Business Plan is currently available only in the following countries:Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, the United States United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom.
3. TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR USING G SUITE PROMO CODE 2018
Google always provides G Suite Promotion Code for user intended to be for single use only. They have designed the system in a such a way that their system restricts users to use a coupon for just one time.
After applying the respective G Suite Promotion Code, users have rights to check whether a discount has applied or not. If you found any error, then please contact Google immediately.
Time to time Google may change offers and promotions:
- G Suite Promotion Code valid for only those user who has valid registration and acceptance of the GSuite standard terms and conditions.
- Gsuite Promo Code is not transferable or not for sale.
- While setup billing account, the user can use only one G Suite Promo Code for one time only
- The user can avail discounts using G Suite Promotion Code when they meet minimum user requirements.
- As the user will get a 20% discount for the next 12 months, the discount amount will be applied monthly till the subscription period.
- If you have chosen the Annual Plan and if you cancel your subscription plan before the end of the annual commitment period, you will charge the full amount of promotion amount.
Do comments in the below section if you find any trouble during processing. I will try to contact you within an hour or mostly within a day and will try to resolve it as quickly as possible…
Google Drive: An Intuitive Partner for Content Services (Next Rewind ’18)
4. COUNTRY-WISE G SUITE PAYMENT PLANS
|Country||Discount (%)||Price before Discount||Price after Discount|
|United States||20||$50 per user/yr||$40 per user/yr|
|United Kingdom||20||£33 per user/yr||£26.4 per user/yr|
|Australia||20||$50 per user/yr||$40 per user/yr|
|Belgium||20||€40 per user/yr||€32 per user/yr|
|Brazil||20||$50 per user/yr||$40 per user/yr|
|Canada||20||$50 per user/yr||$40 per user/yr|
|Chile||20||$50 per user/yr||$40 per user/yr|
|Colombia||20||$50 per user/yr||$40 per user/yr|
|France||20||€40 per user/yr||€32 per user/yr|
|Germany||20||€40 per user/yr||€32 per user/yr|
|Hong Kong||20||$50 per user/yr||$40 per user/yr|
|India||20||INR 1500 per yr||INR 1200 per yr|
|Ireland||20||€40 per user/yr||€32 per user/yr|
|Italy||20||€40 per user/yr||€32 per user/yr|
|Japan||20||¥6000 per user/yr||¥4800 per user/yr|
|Mexico||20||$50 per user/yr||$40 per user/yr|
|Netherlands||20||€40 per user/yr||€32 per user/yr|
|New Zealand||20||$50 per user/yr||$40 per user/yr|
|Portugal||20||€40 per user/yr||€32 per user/yr|
|Singapore||20||$50 per user/yr||$40 per user/yr|
|Spain||20||€40 per user/yr||€32 per user/yr|
♦ Some Q&A while proceeding through Billing Setup:
Sometimes many of the users don’t follow the valid method to complete the payment process. Therefore, they stuck with a billing procedure.
So, no problem. That’s why I am here.
Fix your problem instantly by reading below questions and answers. Even if you have some query to ask; use the comment section.
1. Something wrong while completing billing setup. Is there any issue or it is just me?
Answer: You need to go again to restart billing setup.
Sign in to your Google Admin Console and sign in using your ‘email@example.com’ administration account.
2. I am unable to select proper payment options I want. Why?
Answer: Then there is only one solution you need to follow.
If you are setting up the 1st subscription to your Google billing account, click Back in the setup window and select the right country correctly.
3. I have selected another currency while setting up the billing currency. What should I do?
Answer: If by confusion you selected Indian currency as Rupees, then you can switch to US dollar.
Click Back option and select the correct currency.
4. I want to see my discount. Where is it?
Answer: After completing the order, your paid service begins.
Go to transaction from billing account and there you can see the discount which was applied.
5. Still, I don’t understand the basic difference between Flexible and Annual Plan. Can you please once again explain it?
Answer: Why not.
In the Flexible Plan, you can add/delete users at any time you want. However, in this plan, you pay for the service which used during that month. Hence, you billed monthly.
In Annual Plan, you are with G Suite family for a whole year, and that’s why you are getting the discount rate. You can add users to this plan also, but can not delete them during that one year.
6. What if I don’t see any other nation in the form list menu?
Answer: If that is the case, the user needs to cancel their account. After that, they can open a new one to use the new address.
7. Google denies my bank detailed after submitting information?
Answer: There is the only one solution to this. Make sure to enter exact details. If necessary, please contact your concern bank directly.
8. Hi! Am I the only Indian user facing debit/credit cards issue?
Answer: Probably not. Right now due to issues with the 3D secure verification service, Google can’t accept Indian Debit cards. Sometimes, Google may reject specific credit cards. Hence the best way is to try another method like NetBanking.
9. Is G Suite 14 days trial period safe? Means do I have to enter bank details early during my free trial too?
Answer: Yes! If you are thinking about the billing process, you will not charge any money until your 14 days trial periods is over.
10. I am still confused between G Suite Basic and Business plan. Care to explain, please?
Answer: If you are first time user, go with the first one:
In G Suite Basic plan, the user can use professional emails, able to makes meeting using calendars, online document sharing, edition, and storage.
Additionally, you can do a video meeting. But remember, G Suite basic costs 5 USD per user per month.
Hence, it’s better to use G suite Promotion Code to avail 20% discount.
In G Suite Business Plan, you will get bumper facilities like storage.
In the organization, you can permit people to use Google vault.
This plan comes with Drive administration, auditing and user can report some of the issues in the features.
Note: Charges for this plan will be 10 USA per user per month.
11. Could I switch billing plans later to another program?
Answer: Yes, you can. A user has the right to move from Annual to Flexible. But only during this below situation.
- While you are on 14 days trial period and
- when it’s about time to renew your subscription
But things are very different if you are using Flexible plan and want to change into Annual.
Because the Annual plan is not available in some of the countries; hence if it is possible, you can switch during your trial time.
12. Hello! G Suite’s free 14 days trial period is about to end. When my first automatic transaction will start?
Answer: If your free trial started in July. Your paid subscription will starts from August.
Google will start debiting the money at the opening of the month means at the beginning of September.
Unless you cancel your subscription, you will charge automatically in each month.
13. I am not able to sign up into Gsuite account. What is the issue?
Answer: If you are trying to login into using your person Gmail Id, then you might get this error,
“admin.google.com is for G Suite accounts only. Regular Gmail accounts cannot be used to sign in to admin.google.com.”
Hence click on Admin Console and try to login with your admin address that doesn’t end with “@gmail.com”.
5. SOME OF THE DOUBTS ABOUT G SUITE PROMO CODE
Question: When will I get a G Suite promotion code after registering through a respective form?
Answer: You will get promo codes within minutes if you enter correct mail ID and your business domain name.
Question: Will I get G Suite Business Promotion Code through this form too?
Answer: Yes! Definitely…
Question: What is the validity of promotion code If I get more than two codes?
Answer: Even though we have written on the top of this post, sometimes promo codes would be useful for the next four months.
Question: How many users can I add under one domain name?
Answer: You can add multiple users under one single domain name. But note that you will charge amount for active users only. Hence setting up your billing account using G Suite Promotion Code, sign in into Google Domains and add maximum users.
Question: For how many days do I need to pay for my G Suite account?
Answer: You can pay for even one single day or for 2 years also.
6. HOW TO MIGRATE FROM GMAIL TO G SUITE
You are reading this that means you have successfully done with all the billing procedure using our G Suite Promo Code. Now the question is how you will migrate all the users from Gmail address into your corporate G Suite account.
No worry! Google has one tool named as data migration service. But to do this activity, you must sign in as ‘Super Administrator.’
Follow below procedure to migrate from Gmail address to G Suite:
- Please Login into Google Admin console.
- In the Home page, please click Data migration.
- There, you need to select Email and click continue option to proceed further.
- After that from the Migration Source list, please choose Gmail where you will migrate Gmail IDs. Proceed by clicking Continue.
- Now click Select Users. There hover your mouse over Add ⊕ option and click select user.
- You will see Migrate From where you can enter old Gmail ID. In the Migrate To, you need to type user’s new g suite email ID.
- Click Authorize.
- Please request Gmail account owner to allow permission to view and manage their mail.
- After that, you will receive one Code which you need to paste into the Authorization Code field in the console window.
- Please click on Start.
So this is the overall process to migrate Gmail user to your G Suite mail ID.