(G SUITE PROMO CODES ARE VALID TILL JUNE 30, 2018)
Hello there! I know you are here to get G Suite Coupons. That’s why I brought you unlimited promo codes to save your 20% for the first 12 months for Google’s Basic plan.
If you are from different countries, need not to worry.
Because these G Suite promo codes are suitable for any regions like USA, UK, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, France, Deutschland (Germany), Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan (日本), Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Peru,Portugal, Singapore, Spain (España), Argentina, United Arab Emirates and many more where Google solely selling their product packages.
So without wasting any time let’s go ahead and follows the instructions correctly to activate your G Suite account with the help of 20% off promo codes.
[This article is only meant to be for G Suite basic promotion code]
How to get a 20% discount using G Suite Promo Code?
Please Guide me…
1. Not able to find G Suite Promo Codes anywhere in this post??? Well, need not to worry. Just name it.
Submit your email ID, your country and domain name for which you want to apply promo code in below forms…
1. For USA, CANADA & MEXICO regions:
2. For EUROPE & AUSTRALIA:
3. For ASIA:
Want to try a free trial of G Suite service? Then click below referral link and proceed further:
It’s better to use free trial unless you are sure of purchasing it.
2. After getting promo codes, you need to login to your G suite admin panel.
3. After that click on Billing section to set up billing plans. You can refer above image (Because one image is equivalent to thousands of words).
4. From there you need to choose ‘Country and its Currency‘ (very carefully) from that page.
5. After adequately selecting country and currency, you need to select in between two plans. Look at the image below which shows G Suite pricing plans:
♦ Here is a bright idea of how Basic features different than the Business:
- Choose the above plans wisely. I must suggest you for the Business plan as it includes impressive features which may surprise you.
Let’s say you select Basic Plan. Next, sometimes you will find, there are even two more plans resides under this plan, i.e., Flexible Plan and Annual Plan.
♦ HERE IS THE FULL DETAILS OF G SUITE PRICING PLANS:
♦ FOR G SUITE BASIC PLAN:
♦ FOR G SUITE BUSINESS PLAN:
6. Assume that you have select Flexible Plan, for example, you will see ‘Promotion Code‘ tab. (If you reach up to this point, then you are 99% done)
7. But where are the G Suite promo codes???
You need not worry about it because we will email you G Suite Promo Code after you follow step number (1).
8. After applying respective G Suite promo code, you will find this type of message,
“20% off each month for 12 month(s) if minimum monthly bill is $1.00”
9. Then click on continue, and your G Suite promo code successfully will be used.
- Note: To get 20% discount; please make sure you are entering promo code while setting up the billing account. You can’t come it later.
10. Sometimes you will not find any 20% off discounted amount. Don’t worry. Please follow next instruction.
- Note: You order summary don’t show your reduced amount as per the Google’s policy. But one thing is sure; it does show you the G Suite coupon code and a short note about it which will be applied later after filling up tax information section.
11. After clicking on continue, you will need to fill up contact billing and tax information section. (This is safe, and you can proceed because this whole process is under Google’s domain)
- Read Also: All you need to know about Google’s Jamboard
12. Complete your billing plan and if you find any troubles while setting up an account, follow Q&A section below or directly contact us.
Next what??? Enjoy your service for the next 12 months. Yippe Hurray!!
- Remember you can use G Suite Promo Code only during your first payment
- It offers just for the 1st time registration, and you will not be able to redeemed later
- You will get 20% flat discount per user only for one year
- G Suite pricing values change from country to Country, and also it would vary from Basic plan to Business one.
- Please make sure to check your spam folder for several coupons.
- If you didn’t get any coupon within a 1 hour, you could try 14 days trial period instead.
Please comments in the below section if you find any trouble during processing. I will try to contact you within an hour or mostly within a day and will try to resolve it as quickly as possible…
The table includes country-wise details about G Suite payment plans
which show price before and after getting discount
|Country||Discount (%)||Price before Discount||Price after Discount|
|United States||20||$50 per user/yr||$40 per user/yr|
|The United Kingdom||20||£33 per user/yr||£26.4 per user/yr|
|Australia||20||$50 per user/yr||$40 per user/yr|
|Belgium||20||€40 per user/yr||€32 per user/yr|
|Brazil||20||$50 per user/yr||$40 per user/yr|
|Canada||20||$50 per user/yr||$40 per user/yr|
|Chile||20||$50 per user/yr||$40 per user/yr|
|Colombia||20||$50 per user/yr||$40 per user/yr|
|France||20||€40 per user/yr||€32 per user/yr|
|Germany||20||€40 per user/yr||€32 per user/yr|
|Hong Kong||20||$50 per user/yr||$40 per user/yr|
|India||20||INR 1500 per yr||INR 1200 per yr|
|Ireland||20||€40 per user/yr||€32 per user/yr|
|Italy||20||€40 per user/yr||€32 per user/yr|
|Japan||20||¥6000 per user/yr||¥4800 per user/yr|
|Mexico||20||$50 per user/yr||$40 per user/yr|
|Netherlands||20||€40 per user/yr||€32 per user/yr|
|New Zealand||20||$50 per user/yr||$40 per user/yr|
|Portugal||20||€40 per user/yr||€32 per user/yr|
|Singapore||20||$50 per user/yr||$40 per user/yr|
|Spain||20||€40 per user/yr||€32 per user/yr|
♦ Some Q&A while proceeding through Billing Setup:
Sometimes many of the users don’t follow the above-written procedure to complete the payment process.
Therefore, they stuck with billing issues.
So, no problem. That’s why I am here.
Fix your problem instantly by reading our questions and answers section.
If you have any queries to ask, use below comment section.
1. Something wrong while completing billing setup. Is there any issue or it is just me?
Answer: You need to go again to restart billing setup.
Sign in to your Google Admin Console and sign in using your ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ administration account.
2. I am unable to select proper payment options I want. Why?
Answer: Then there is only one solution you need to follow.
If you are setting up the 1st subscription to your Google billing account, click Back in the setup window and select the right country correctly.
3. I have chosen another currency while setting up billing currency. What should I do?
Answer: If by mistake you have selected Indian currency as Rupees, then you can switch to US dollar.
Click Back option and select the correct currency.
4. I want to see my discount. Where is it?
Answer: After completing the order, your paid service begins.
Go to transaction from billing account and there you can see the discount amount which was applied using G Suite coupon.
5. Still, I don’t understand the basic difference between Flexible and Annual Plan. Can you please once again explain it?
Answer: Why not.
In Flexible Plan, you can add/delete users at any time you want.
But in this plan, you have to pay only for service which you are using now. Hence, you need to pay it monthly.
In Annual Plan, you are with G Suite family for a whole year, and that’s why you are getting the discount rate.
You can add users to this plan also, but can not delete them during that one year.
6. What if I don’t see any other country in the drop list menu?
Answer: Well you need to cancel your current account and need to open a new one to use the new address
7. What if my Google rejects my bank detailed while failing out the information?
Answer: There is only one solution to this. Make sure to enter correct details. If necessary, contact your bank immediately.
8. I am the only Indian who facing debit or credit card issues?
Answer: No my friend. Right now due to the issue with the 3D secure verification service, Google can’t accept Indian Debit cards. In some situation, Google also denied specific credit cards. Hence best possible way is to try another credit card.
9. Is G Suite 14 days trial period safe? Means do I have to enter bank details early during my free trial?
Answer: Yes! But need not to worry. You will not charge any money until your 14 days trial periods is over.
So if you want, you can cancel your subscription right now.
10. I am still confused between G Suite Basic and Business plan. Care to explain it?
Answer: If you are new, go with the first one:
- In G Suite Basic plan, you can use pro emails, able to makes meeting using calendars, online document sharing, edition, and storage.
That’s not enough! You can also do video meeting. But remember, G Suite basic costs 5 USD per user per month.
Hence, it’s better to use Promo Code to avail 20% discount.
- In G Suite Business Plan, you will get unlimited storage.
You can even allow everyone in your organization to use Google vault.
This plan comes with Drive administration, auditing and user can report some of the issues in the features.
Note that this plan will cost you 10 USA per user per month
11. Can I switch my billing plans later?
Answer: Yes! You have the privilege to shift from Annual to Flexible. But only during this below situation.
- While you are on 14 days trial period
- and when it’s about time to renew your subscription
But things are different if you are using Flexible plan and want to turn into Annual.
Ás the Annual plan is not available in some of the countries. Hence if it is possible, you can switch during your trial time and after expiring first free 14 days.
12. Ok! My free 14 days trial period is about to end. When my first automatic transaction will occur?
Answer: Let’s say you have done with a free trial in March. After that, your paid subscription will starts from April.
Google will start debiting at the opening of the month means at the beginning of April.
Unless you cancel your subscription, you will charge automatically in each month.
SOME OF THE COMMON DOUBTS ABOUT G SUITE PROMO CODE
Question: When will I get a promo code after registering through a respective form?
Answer: You will get promo codes within minutes if you enter correct mail ID along with your business domain name.
Question: Will I get Business promo code through this form too?
Answer: Yes! Definitely.
Question: What is the validity of promotion code If I get more than two codes?
Answer: Even though we have written on the top of this post, sometimes promo codes would be useful for the next four months.